Re: Something I never thought I'd say...
earlier i asked chubz why he didnt play football and here is what he told me..
Social anxiety disorder for one. My parents (and brother) don't really know that I have it.
I'm just really shy mostly... they do know that I'm shy.
It's tough to explain. Like for example I'm just about too much of a chicken $hit to go into a store and get something by myself.
That's about as much as I can do with words.
Re: Something I never thought I'd say...
Hey this is the most excitement this forum has seen since Football season so I agree, Bring On Chubz
Re: Something I never thought I'd say...
What I dont get is how in the world can you make a video like that for the whole area to see then not be able to go into a store by yourself, that makes no sense. Its like someone making a porno but then being afraid to go through the burger king drive thru, I dont get it.
Re: Something I never thought I'd say...
There's no [censored] way this guy is 17. No [censored] way.
I just watched a couple of his videos. This guy is [censored] nuts.
Re: Something I never thought I'd say...
That's actually my thinking. I mentioned how you can be afraid of people seeing you or such when you're on here making videos that bunches of people can see.
Ahhh well, there is some *bleeped* up things in the world.
Re: Something I never thought I'd say...
well it could be a face to face thing, on video he don't have to face any one he is just posting it vs seeing them out in the "real world" that's my thought anyway. Of course he could just be full of crap and looking for excuses on why he ain't playing or whatever. Does any one else in the school (Coeburn I think) know him?
Re: Something I never thought I'd say...
What I don't get is why all of you people keep feeding his ego. He's obviously looking for attention. This has become the ChubzBullShitForum. Every post has something to do with that moron. Nothing he says is informative, it contributes to nothing, it's all about him. As for his stupid videos, I saw the first one he put up blowing up toy cars with a firecracker, and that told me enough about his mindset not to waste my time on his stupidity. That was the last time I'll ever click on another one of this "videos". Maybe eventually he'll get over this God like euphoria that you guys have instilled in him and leave.
Re: Something I never thought I'd say...
Re: Something I never thought I'd say...
your right the more attention he gets the more it`s going to become a problem. To me if he wants to keep up the shows that`s up to him, and I aint going to tell him not to, but I do believe his posts on such matters should not be on the sports forum but rather on the non sports forum. There`s obviously something wron with this guy or he`s just putting on a great act or the biggest pranks in LPD Sports forum history [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Re: Something I never thought I'd say...
Just don't pay him no mind. What's it your business what he post? Free world bucko---get over it. I don't like that childish punk rock euphoria stage you're going through right now, since I'm one of those who has little taste, but it's your right to post that. Give the youngin a heads up every once in awhile!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]